Ernest Defoe Admin
1 min read #1

Welcome to the New Convoro

Everyone — welcome to the new and improved Convoro. The forum you know and love, rebuilt from the ground up: all the familiar feel of a traditional forum, wrapped in a clean, modern interface that actually keeps up with you.

Here's the honest story. After some time away on other projects, I kept coming back to the same feeling — I just didn't like how the old Convoro was built. So I made the call to walk away from the old framework entirely and build our own from scratch. That means no dependency on Composer, which so many shared hosts either limit or don't support at all. In other words: Convoro now runs almost anywhere.

This isn't a patch or a fresh coat of paint. Convoro has been rewritten from the ground up to be faster, leaner, and better in every way that matters.

I won't pretend it's all here on day one. Everything is being rebuilt piece by piece, so it'll take a little time to bring back every feature you remember — but this time it's built on a foundation I'm genuinely proud of, and it's only going to get better from here.

Thanks for sticking around. The best version of Convoro starts now — welcome back.

Ernest Defoe Admin
1 min read #2

Please report any bugs you may notice. There will be some visual issues that we will be fixing ASAP. This rewrite has been going on for quite some time now but I haven't been able to catch everything. So if you see something please report it so it can be fixed.

Ernest Defoe Admin
1 min read #3

Some things may feel like a regression from the previous version of Convoro but we will get back to that point in time and in the end will be shipping a better product than we had built previously. Not being confined by a prebuilt framework we have more freedom and flexibility to do more with Convoro. So sit back and enjoy the ride.